Once upon a time, there was a Graphic Web Designer who designed the most interesting and engaging graphics ever. The secret to this feat was full mastery of the entire design process: from analysis, planning to coming up with the execution. Not to mention, measuring results and adjusting the design for maximum impact.
But something was amiss. Although highly successful, this tech-savvy Graphic Web Designer yearned for something more. A new adventure, something difficult only she or he could make. Something worthy of remembering over a glass of old scotch many years afterwards.
Unbeknown to our hero, there was a great project and company that was looking for someone capable to execute not only the greatest graphics ever, but also participate in building projects that will/would support its growth. It was looking for someone capable to create and amplify its voice.
This company is just right here. And you are the one we are looking for. Destiny calls and you have to say “Yes”. 😊
We are big on personality and values. So you better be:
- a creative and strategic mindset
- independent and have an owner mentality
- able to execute all assigned projects, set & meet deadlines
- a fun, friendly and helpful person
For this job, experience really matters. So you need to have:
- awesome knowledge and previous 3+ years experience in e-commerce or freelancing
- strong portfolio with a good variety of projects
- good English skills (both written and spoken)
- medium Microsoft Office package knowledge
- advanced skills in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- hands-on work with HTML5 and CSS3
- proven experience with DTP
- an eye for any detail
- a very good team spirit
These are Nice-To-Haves:
- the aspiration of being an industry leader
- the enthusiasm of working with people around the world
This is what you are going to do:
- banners for online marketing campaigns (e-mail, social media, affiliate)
- artwork and DTP for offline events (logos, promotional, magazines, business cards)
- design/redesign for existing websites and apps (our mindset is mobile-first)
- new landing pages for different marketing campaigns (and a/b testing)
- edit photos and videos (sometimes)
- UI and UX (mockups, wireframes and prototypes)
Why should you work with us:
- you will be in charge with our web & graphic design assigned projects from idea to completion and thus see the impact you have on the growth of the company
- you will have the freedom and power to change things and make them better
- we have created an open, fun and flexible working environment, completed with smart, funny and super cool colleagues and aim to keep it this way
- our office is located in the heart of Bucharest (2 min away from the Universitate metro station), a space where you’ll have the perfect atmosphere that will tickle your ideas and creativity
- matching salary with your experience and skills
Who we are:
First of all, you have to know that we don't want and we don't like to promise anything!
But don't forget that we are a Team! We like to say about us that we are a Family. We are and we love so much to be a trendsetter in our vertical, because we are developing smart businesses. We achieve great business outcomes by creating a great work environment for our young and dynamic Team. We really value our talents, offer excellent learning and growth opportunities. 😊
Minutizer is a multicultural, multi product and brand, 5 years old startup. We are a fintech company with a team of 24 people, the majority being in Bucharest at Tech Hub. We also work remotely from different cities in Romania, Finland, The Netherlands and LATAM region.
Minutizer is the leader of Skype pay-per-minute technology. The software can be licensed via API or whitelabel. Along with Skype, we have solutions for WhatsApp, Discord, Instagram, SnapChat & Kik.
Please send us your CV and your portfolio (relevant examples of projects meeting our needs) until 21/07/2019.